1. Capital Edge Consultancy Ltd is looking for an individual with entrepreneurial spirit to manage and expand the Capital Edge Consultancy Murex Practice.
This would involve taking full PnL responsibility for the practice and managing it as a business within our business.
In the short term the individual will have to be fee earning him or herself until practice can wash it’s own face because this role will be commission only. So even if you are currently in a contract get in touch.
At Capital Edge (CE) consultancy we see a significant interest in each of our practice areas and clients have been complimentary of our approach and vision as we have matured it. A key area of interest as we enter into 2016 is Murex. With that in mind we would like to invite expressions of interest from Senior Murex consultants, practitioners, and contractors who would like to join CE consultants as a senior Director with a remit to manage and expand the CE Murex practice. We do expect you to be fee earning yourself in the short term while building out the practice. So even when you are in a current contract assignment get in touch with me.
As a Murex partner, CE feels that Murex’s product offering, vision and strategic positioning places them in a commanding position to provide customers with cross asset trading and risk solutions, with an increasing number of customers also choosing Murex as a front to back solution.
The individual should be a Murex practitioner who has recent, relevant implementation experience of rolling out Murex in a multi asset setting, with end to end delivery responsibility for a major project or programme. Just as importantly, that the person should believe in our core values as a firm: Trusted partner, Delivery and Integrity.
Please feel free to contact me on email@example.com if you are interested in a discussion in the first instance.
- Extensive Murex implementation experience in multi asset classes (10 years+)
- Experience in end to end delivery from Business process to decommissioning legacy systems
- Strong stakeholder management
- Proven programme and management skills
- Competent in pre sales, lead generation, pitches and bid cycle
- Murex Experience: Mx3.1.25 or above, Simulation, PnL, Risk, Datamart, Knowledge of setting up Multi-Entity system, General Settings, Market Data Import, MxML Exchange
- Knowledge of Murex Real-time architecture (rules, subscriptions) & services (RTBS, MDCS)
- Experience of integrating external and internal Market Data Sources and Murex curves
- Knowledge of MDCS API
Required Skills and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit so able to run your own business
- Self-driven and motivated individual who takes ownership of tasks
- Experience in team management from hiring to performance management
- Detailed Knowledge of Credit and Rates products
- 4 Years Plus financial experience in a Front Office environment
- At least two or more full project life cycles and working in all phases of the life cycle
- Essentially a good all-rounder in terms of Murex experience and ability
- Flexible approach to working hours and responsibilities
- Ability to work well with teams, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Investment Banking IT background desirable, as is experience of working in a front office environment